|Portrayed by:||Grey Delisle|
Reina Suarez is an agent at AOD, and is regarded as one if its greatest agents. Her claws are registered lethal weapons, and she is proficient at using many weapons, gadgets, and disguises. Despite this, she does have a few weaknesses, such as her relationship with her demon mother, human father and evil sister, her schoolgirl-like love for the water cooler guy which can distract her even in combat.
In Human Form, Reina has scarlet-red eyes and pale skin. She is also 5 foot 8". She has mid-length, white hair. Reina wears a white short-sleeve shirt that shows her navel, black shorts, a red cloak, black fingerless gloves, and black socks/shoes. Reina has sharp, retractable claws
Demon FormEditIn Demon Form, she has golden eyes and two curved in horns and a red flower attached to her left horn. She has a long black scarf with crimson red butterflies across it, topped off with gauntlets. She wears a black and orange cheongsam. Her legs are complimented by her black socks, on her lower back there is a tied demon mask. There is speculation as to whether that mask belonged to the ancestor who passed on his demon lineage to her. She is slightly taller in her demon form.
Reina is known to have somewhat of a temper, but is shown to be nice and kind and is most of the time shown as a tough-talking, no-nonsense girl. She is also said to be trained in the arts of combat, language and firearm use. As revealed in Devil Love, she knows many things that guys like to do to impress girls. Manny often annoys Reina, but she still considers him to be a worthwhile partner and a friend. Their partnership usually injures her in some comical manner. She gets very annoyed whenever her birthday is brought up, hinting an unmemorable childhood. She shows her cat-instincts whenever she sees cat goodies, and tends to purr when seen showing affection.
- Reina's design resembles that of Agent 99 from the Get Smart TV series by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry.
- Reina is similar to Raven from Teen Titans because they had short hair.
- Reina Suarez is voiced by Grey DeLisle, who also worked with Jorge Gutierrez on El Tigre (as Frida Suarez), and Daughters of Anarchy (as Roxi Anarchy).
- Reina shares the same personality and traits with Leela from Futurama.
- Like Mia from Power Rangers Samurai, Reina thinks she's a great cook, but her friends can't agree.
- Reina is similar to Frankie Foster from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, because they both have similar personalities and they are both voiced by the same voice actress, Grey DeLisle.
- Reina is also similar to Jenny/XJ9 from My Life as a Teenage Robot because of her kick-butt attitude.
- Reina also has a similarity to Marceline because of her half human half demon heritage.
- Although Reina is excellent in combat skills, she becomes a human if her spell are broken, which causes her to turns into a human.
- Although she can speak 120 different dialects, she only speaks English in every episode, but unlike Manny, in the episode Angel Save the Queen, she seems not to have any problems in understanding the British accent.
- In her first appearance Reina was shown to be serious, but as the series went on, she began to lighten up.
- According to Diary of a Mad Demon, she is capable of doing 100 push-ups with only one hand/paw.
- She was the first person to ever catch the elusive Cambiar de Forma.
- It is implied that she has a crush on Manny, this has been confirmed for a future episode, but as of Angel's Best Friend she still has a crush on the Water Delivery Guy.
- It is revealed in Thunder Angel that Reina has a fear of shedding in public.
- It is implied that in The Wrong Stuff, Reina and Jack were once more than just partners; they both were more than likely a couple back in the old days of A.O.D.F. before he retired.
- Reina was originally going to be dressed in a purple reaper suit, as shown in her original concept art, instead of the black jumpsuit that she always wears.
- Manny wasn't the first partner Reina had. Her partner before Manny was Jack Reaper.
- Reina is the first character to be shown in pajamas.
- In Mall Demon, Reina tried to embrace her inner demon".
- In Forget Me Angel, Reina has a crush on the Water Delivery Guy.
- So far Reina has been known to have five personal objects: a cell phone, a ring, a pink collar, lip gloss and a razor which Manny ruined in the episode Chilly Angel.
- She seems to be a collector of art pieces, as seen in Devil Room-mates, since her apartment is filled with different art pieces.
- Reina never smiles as seen in My Fair Manny but in the end Reina and Manny smiles at the beauty pageant.
- Reina don't like the color pink and her aunt is coming for a visit in the episode